Tuesday, December 15, 2015

books to read around christmas!



It's that time of year, folks!!! (okay, disclaimer: I celebrate Christmas. If you do not, I am terribly sorry, I hope this doesn't offend you!) THE BEST MONTH EVER. DECEMBER MEANS EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING IS 100% DECKED OUT FOR CHRISTMAS. I am am unashamed lover of everything festive, so what better way to get into more holiday spirit than to discuss my favorite books to read around the holidays!

I did a post recently where I discussed books that have Christmassy scenes in them, which I will direct you to here. However, this is different: these are books that just *feel* like Christmas to me: whether it is because I always have read them over the holidays, the fact that they have a dark, muffled, winter feel, or because they give me warm fuzzies that remind me of the goodwill towards men thing that comes around Christmas. These are all perfect books to curl up with while sipping a warm beverage and enjoying a break before the new year :)



1. The Harry Potter Series
2. The Song of Achilles 
3. Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe 
4. These Broken Stars 
5. A Little Something Different


6. Fangirl 
7. And We Stay
8. The Goose Girl 
9. The Book Thief 
10. The Book of Blood and Shadow


11. The Princess Bride
12. Saving Francesca 
13. Daughter of Smoke and Bone
14. Stardust
15. Instructions For A Broken Heart


16. My True Love Gave To Me 
17. Eragon
18. A Thousand Pieces of You
19. Vicious
20. Pride and Prejudice

What books get you in the holiday spirit? 

xx
sunny

No comments:

Post a Comment

80% Read the Printed Word!