Sunday, January 25, 2015

sunday summations

This is an old series that I've chosen to revamp. Sunday Summations is a time where we discuss what we've read in the past week and our goals for the next week!

Last week I finished Ignite by Sara B Larson (4 stars), re-read the Chaos of Stars by Kiersten White (5 stars), read The Year I Turned Sixteen by Dianne Schwemm (3 stars) and re-read These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner (4 stars).

Today, my friend Violet and I will begin our readalong of Frostfire by Amanda Hocking, which I am super excited for! The Trylle trilogy were some of my favorite books of 2013, so I can't wait to get back into that world. I have also just begun Splintered by A.G. Howard. I've been meaning to pick up the series for a while, and now that I have attained the conclusion to the trilogy, I am planning on marathoning Splintered, Unhinged and Ensnared this week. Those are tentative goals, though, because I'm also working on something very exciting...

I've just finished planning and workshopping a new novel idea! So, this week will be the first bit of actual writing involved, which I'm very excited about. That being said, I might not have as much time for reading as I'd like, but this is such an exciting thing that I don't mind it that much.

So, what have you guys read this past week, and what are you planning on reading this coming week?

2 comments:

  1. yay for Frostfire readalongs! And the Splintered series oh my goodness!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so so excited to get into the world of splintered!!! and of course for our readalong!

      Delete

80% Read the Printed Word!