Wednesday, January 21, 2015

top ten tuesday- characters i'd like to travel with

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish! Each week, there is a different category that you must fill with ten things. This week was a free week, but my friend Violet over at Paper Worlds and Swirls of Ink did an interesting thing with her free week, so I am using her idea. I love traveling with all my heart, and I'd never thought about bringing along some of my favorite characters on my travels. I love the idea, so here we go!

1. Karou from Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor- She can speak tons of languages, she's already extremely well traveled, and she's just all around very cool under all types of pressures and circumstances. 

2. Hermione Granger from Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling- Hermione has been one of my favorite characters since I was little, and I would love to be besties with her and travel around the world, seeing all the magical and muggle wonders. 

3. Will Herondale from The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare- Will is my number one male protagonist, and he's well read and snarky and hilarious. Also, there's the accent. I would drag him around everywhere just to banter with him in many different countries.

4. Percy Jackson, Annabeth Chase, Jason Grace, Piper McLean, Hazel Levesque, Frank Zhang, Leo Valdez,  Nico di Angelo and Reyna Ramirez-Arellano from Heroes of Olympus by Rick Riordan- I know that's an ensemble of characters, but I would love to hop on the Argo II and sail around the world with these kick-ass demigods. I love them all so much, and this is one cast of characters that I think is completely flawless. 

5. Celaena Sardothien from Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas- She's one of the most amazing characters I've ever read, and I would love to spend time with her traveling to dangerous locales and hiking up like, live volcanoes and stuff like that. 

6. Cath and Levi from Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell- one of my favorite couples, I feel like they would be so fun to go on a vacation with. Me and Cath could bond over our mutual love of fanfiction and Levi would be all around floppy and cute. 

7. Isadora and Ry from The Chaos of Stars by Kiersten White- They speak every single language known to man and have godly families who could fly us all around for free. That's all I have to say.

8. Étienne St. Clair from Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins- He's French, British and also American, so there's the well-traveled factor, as well as, again, the accent, and also the fact that he's so utterly charming and cute that he will probably gain us favor with the locals. 

9. Augustus Waters from The Fault in Our Stars by John Green- I mean, I know he's a bit pretentious, but I think that's the whole point of him. I think he'd be as excited as a five year old to see all the wonders around the world, and I would enjoy seeing his face light up as he experienced it all. 

10. Noah and Jude from I'll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson- This was probably my number one book of 2014, and I find these twins so interesting. I'd love to travel the world with their artistic minds. 

This was a fun tag to do! Let me know who your choices would be! 

xx 
Sunny

No comments:

Post a Comment

80% Read the Printed Word!