Sunday, March 8, 2015

versatile blogging award

Hi guys! *waves* I'm so excited and thankful to Tiffany over at The Bookish Thought and Jaina over at Read Till Dawn for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award! This is my first award, so I hope I'm doing this right. 

The rules of the award:
1. Nominate 15 (I chose 10) other bloggers relatively new to blogging.
2. Let the bloggers know that you've nominated them.
3. Share 10 random facts about yourself.
4. Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post.

Since I am still relatively new to the blogging thing, I don't know tons and tons of blogs. Therefore, I am not familiar with who is new to blogging and who isn't, so I picked 15 blogs that I love! Whether or not you are relatively new to blogging or not, just take this as a "Your blog is super great" award :)

Violet @ Paper Worlds and Swirls of Ink
Bee @ Bee Reads Books
Paige @ Pages by Paige
Ana @ Butterflies of the Imagination
Frannie @ Frannie in the Pages
Tayler @ Tailored Reads
Abby @ Enthralling Reads
Barbara @ Banosaur
Kat @ Perusing Bookshelves
Amy @ Pages of Starlight

ok, now to 10 facts about me:
1.  I am a freshman university student with an English major and a creative writing minor
2. I've been to 4 of 7 continents– North America, South America, Europe and Africa. I love to travel more than almost anything else.
3. I have a dog named Hazel Grace
4. When I'm not reading, I'm usually watching netflix. Some of my favorite shows are Sherlock, Arrow, The Flash, Friends, Once Upon a Time, Agents of Shield and Game of Thrones.
5. I love music– I used to play the flute and I sang in choir from the time I was eight. Also, there are 10,000 songs in my iTunes library. It's such a huge part of my life.
6. I'm definitely an introvert. When I've been around people all day, I need to take a few hours by myself to unwind.
7. Mythology is one of my favorite things to learn about. I find it so fascinating.
8. I started this blog because my friend Violet was talking to me about starting a book blog of her own, and I thought that sounded like a marvelous idea.
9. My little sister is my best friend.
10. I'm super accident prone and have broken bones more than 15 times.

Ok, that was the Versatile Blogger Award! Thank you Jaina and Tiffany for the nominations, you guys are so awesome :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Sunny! Thanks for participating in this award. :) I think the name Hazel Grace is really beautiful. How did you come up with it? I also love music - I used to play clarinet and piano, but stopped once school got more hectic. I spend literally all day listening to music, from Top 20 hits when I'm in a festive mood to The Piano Guys when I'm studying. I also love to study mythology, and am definitely an introvert as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for tagging me, Jaina!! Ahh I named my dog Hazel after Hazel Grace Lancaster from The Fault in Our Stars :) Yes!! I love the piano guys! I usually listen to playlists of movie scores when I'm studying, but I love so many other types of music too :)

      Delete

80% Read the Printed Word!