Tuesday, March 28, 2017

top ten authors I'd love to meet (and one I have)


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted over at Broke and Bookish. This week's theme is "March 28: Top Ten Authors I'm Dying To Meet / Ten Authors I Can't Believe I've Met  (some other "meeting authors" type spin you want to do)." 

Living in rural South Carolina for the past few years, I haven't gotten much of a chance to meet my favorite authors, so this is definitely a wishlist of people that I would love to meet. This mostly comes down to the fact that I adore their books and also think that they are super hilarious/relevant/retweetable on twitter.


 


1. Emery Lord 



2. Victoria Aveyard




 


3. Jenny Han



4. Becky Albertalli 


 
 


5. Adam Silvera


6. Shannon Hale





 


7. Sabaa Tahir 


8. Victoria Schwab



 
 



9. Angie Thomas 


10. Morgan Matson





and then, there is one author that I have had the privilege to meet! 


11. John Green













xx
Caroline

6 comments:

  1. I meet Shannon Hale she was so super nice! She signed books for my daughter.
    She is on this list.
    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to read The Hate U Give. Great list!!

    http://mommawantsherbooks.blogspot.com/2017/03/top-ten-tuesday-historic-authors-i-wish.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, it didn't even occur to me to post the picture of myself with John Green, and I realize now that I didn't take pictures with any of the other authors I've met! Oh well...

    ReplyDelete
  4. John Green would be awesome to meet in person!! I hope you meet the rest of the authors on your TTT list this week. The cool thing is that I made a TTT post a couple of years ago of all the authors I wanted to meet in person some day and I ended up meeting three of them in person within a year!! I'm hoping to meet the rest of the authors on my TTT list some point in time!

    This week I choose to focus on the eleven authors I can't believe I've already met! Here's a link to my TTT post for this week: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2017/03/top-ten-tuesday-ten-authors-i-cant.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. You met John Green!?!?! That must have been amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You met John Green!?!?! That must have been amazing.

    ReplyDelete

80% Read the Printed Word!