Thursday, June 23, 2016

spotlight on: if... then

Hello and welcome to another Spotlight On post here at Stardust and Words! You can find the rest of the Spotlight Posts here :) This is a monthly feature hosted here, where each month I choose an aspect of the bookish existence and write a post about it! This month, I wanted to do something that I've seen on twitter a bunch of times. I chose a few books that are considered "super popular" around the blogging community, and chose some books that you might like, if you liked the popular choice. Which also works if you've read the suggested book but not the original :)  I hope that this gives y'all some suggestions for what to read next!

















i hope you guys found this helpful!

xx
Caroline

4 comments:

  1. OMG! This is so exciting- I am reading Rebel of The Sands and I have so many of these on my TBR. Your post has definitely got me fired up to read so many of these. I really want to read Every Last Word!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!!! that was exactly what I was going for :) thanks so much Alicia! hope you enjoy rebel of the sands and every last word!

      Delete
  2. ♥ this post and I completely agree with so many of your selections! I actually have a similar feature on my blog today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahh thanks eva!! I'll be sure to check your post out too!

      Delete

80% Read the Printed Word!