Sunday, February 1, 2015

book boyfriends tag

So since today is Sunday and I'm finished with homework and bored, I was just clicking around on booktube. And when I came across this tag, I figured, who doesn't like talking about men who are both unattainable and also fictional? No one, that's who. I saw this video on Christine's channel, but the original video is here!
So, I decided to pick my top ten book boyfriends and then assign each one to a question in this tag. No repeats!Click read more to see my list and the tag questions!
Caroline's Top Ten Fictional (WHY CAN'T THEY BE REAL) Boyfriends (in order of preference)

1. Will Herondale – The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare
2. Percy Jackson – Percy Jackson & the Olympians/Heroes of Olympus by Rick Riordan
3. Étienne St. Clair – Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Meyer
4. Augustus Waters – The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
5. Chaol Westfall – Throne of Glass series by Sarah J Maas
6. Levi – Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
7. Tobias (Four) Eaton – Divergent by Veronica Roth
8. Aiden St. Delphi – Covenant Series by Jennifer L. Armentrout
9. Noah Shaw – Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
10. Akiva – Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor

The Book Boyfriend Tag

1. Most romantic boyfriend? 
I think I'm going to have to go with Étienne St. Clair. I mean, he's afraid of heights and he climbed Notre Dame to profess his love? He proposes in the most romantic place ever? He has the City of Lights and Love as the backdrop to our relationship? It is hard to top Étienne when to comes to romance. 

2. Dark and moody boyfriend with a good side?
 Someone who is moody and dark, but uses that to conceal a heart of gold and extreme bravery? Obviously Chaol Westfall. He can protect you and fight for your honor, but then he will make a sarcastic comment after to lighten the mood. 

3. Favorite paranormal boyfriend?
Akiva. I'm not sure exactly how to describe exactly what he is... half-avenging angel, half badass super soldier. Whatever it is, it isn't human. Which is part of the reason why we love him. On top of those superhuman abilities comes super human good looks...

4. Boyfriend that you want to tame?
 Noah Shaw comes across like a flirtatious philanderer who will never settle down. Until he meets Mara (or, you know, me.) He is the bad boy that every girl wants to tame. 

5. Boyfriend that you friend-zoned?
Four. Obviously, I was very in love with his brawn and his dedication to doing the right thing for the majority of the Divergent trilogy. However, at the end of Allegiant, I was very unimpressed by how he handled some difficult things, so I definitely had to kick him to the curb. 

6. Your soulmate? 
Obviously my number one book boyfriend ever ever ever – Will Herondale. He is everything you could ever want in a boyfriend. Handsome, romantic, literary, well-dressed, cares deeply about people, demon slayer... You see where I'm going with this. He's perfect in every single way. 
7. Boyfriend that you want to elope with?
 Take me to Amsterdam and kiss me in the Anne Frank house without parental supervision, because me and Augustus Waters are eloping. I think that, even though my parents would approve of his gentlemanly tendencies, we would want the fun of eloping. 

8. Boyfriend that you'd venture anywhere with?
 I believe that Levi's sunny demeanor and dedication to optimism would make any adventure worth being on. It would be nearly impossible to not be having a good time when he is around. 

9. Boyfriend that you'd want to be stranded on a desert island with?
I wouldn't have to be stranded on an island if I was there with my second all-time boyfriend, Percy Jackson. Since his father is the god of the sea, he could totally just whisk us anywhere we wanted to go, no being stranded for us. Unless of course, we went to the deserted island on purpose ;) 

10. Most badass?
Someone who slays evil daimons and risks his life to make sure that everyone else is safe – Aiden St. Delphi. He has trained his entire life to ensure that he is the perfect fighting machine, so he claims the title of most badass boyfriend to ever exist. 

What are some of your top book boyfriends?

No comments:

Post a Comment

80% Read the Printed Word!