Wednesday, February 25, 2015

january/february – hello book haul

As you all know, I don't do that many book hauls. I usually accumulate books like once every two weeks when I can actually get to a Barnes and Noble. However, over January and February, I seemed to just rack up tons of books over the course of these months, and since it is getting to be the very end of February, I decided to share them with you. (keep in mind some of these were residual Christmas presents, bought with Christmas giftcards, etc.)

Over the past two months, I accumulated a grand total of 21 books. Here is the (partial) book tower.
not pictured: On the Fence by Kasie West and Lady Thief by A.C. Gaughen (which are at home), and A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab and The Sin Eater's Daughter by Melinda Salisbury (which got shipped to my home instead of dorm by an unhappy accident) 


So let's get started! 
 

The Paperbacks 
1. Wild by Cheryl Strayed –  have not read 

The First Wave of Hardbacks 
6. Invaded by Melissa Landers☆☆☆☆
10. Ensnared (Splintered #3) by A.G. Howard – currently reading 
11. The Conspiracy of Us (The Conspiracy of Us #1) by Maggie Hall – ☆☆☆☆☆

The Second Wave of Hardbacks 
16. Yes Please by Amy Poehler – have not read

 The Ones Not Currently In My Immediate Possession 
18. On the Fence by Kasie West☆☆☆☆




that's all I have for today! There were some really amazing releases these last couple months! 

xx
Sunny 

4 comments:

  1. Wow, you have so many amazing books there! I've heard great things about "All the Bright Places," but haven't gotten around to it yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too!! all the bright places is definitely super high on my tbr list! :)

      Delete
  2. That's one hell of a book haul, awesome!!
    So excited for All the bright places and Ensnared! I'm now reading Splintered and I'm loving it! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i loved splintered and unhinged so much!!! hope you do too :)

      Delete

80% Read the Printed Word!