Sunday, February 8, 2015

Sunday Summations

Hello! This has been a pretty good reading week for me! I continue my readalong with Violet, in the middle of Frostfire by Amanda Hocking. Also, as I finished Splintered by A.G. Howard last Sunday, I continued with Unhinged, which is the sequel. I am also in the middle of finishing out that trilogy with Ensnared, the final book. The last thing I read this week was one of my new favorites, The Song of Achilles by Madeline Miller. Full review of that is up here!

This week I hope to finish Ensnared, and after that read Alienated and Invaded by Melissa Landers! This is a super busy week for me at school so I may not get to all three of them, but here's hoping!

What did your reading week look like?

xx
Sunny

No comments:

Post a Comment

80% Read the Printed Word!